16 March 2006



Hello! Well this is my first entry on this blog site. My, am I getting into the swing of things by doing this? Who knows. I started out by joining up with my spaces via msn and ended up here by leaving a message on another's site.

I'm slowing getting to grips with all this stuff and I feel a wee bit lost I just hope I don't make a mucking fuddle of it all! As this is going to be my first entry on the site I don't want it to be too long in case I get it all wrong. So that's it from me for now.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Great start, Penny! Love those soulful brown eyes! You've got a site meter and everything! Have you been coached by anyone???

Welcome to the blogosphere, Girlie!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Moley123 said...

No coach! I'm just watching your site and learning from afar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home