16 March 2006

True Friendship is.........

This made me smile when I got sent this so I thought I'd drag it over here. This is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:

When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex.

When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

When you are confused - I will use little words when you are sick - stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy arse.

Remember:
A good friend will help you move.
A really good friend will help you move a body.
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home