25 April 2006


BORED BORED BORED!

I need entertainment and I need it now. I cannot believe even with the Internet at my fingertips how bored I currently am. The reason our work situaiton, yes right now I'm at work at my desk in the office with nothing to do.

The work is truly: sporadic \spuh-RAD-ik\, adjective: Occurring singly, or occasionally, or in scattered instances. (Even dictionary.com's word of the day is refelctive of my current situaiton.

I've been here since 9 am and the work ran out at 11.30! Sigh.... there are only so many games one can entertain themselves with. I even bought a book at lunchtime and I'm half way through it already. It's James Patterson "4th of July", not a bad read so far.

Well I'm going to go exploring again, no doubt I'll be back soon with other inane comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home