04 April 2006

Crash the Movie

Last night I watched Crash on DVD having missed it when it came to our local cinema and all I can say is “wow!”

What a film for discussion! I found it truly poignant of how society has developed over the years and saddened by the themes inherent within it. For me it reflected a lack of trust between races and how this itself permeates into all aspects of society. It was a clever portrayal from each characters perspective of the inherent paranoia toward other races.

Initially I thought it was very disjointed and wondered if I’d be able to stay with it. I’m so glad I did, it was fabulous and I’d highly recommend it to any who haven’t seen it. I’m not sure I’d call it an entertaining film, more of thought provoking one, and in all honestly I think everyone should see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home