25 April 2006


Whilst perusing the net I discovered my stars for today! And thought why not share them with you all so here it is! My additions/comments are in Italics!

PISCES - February 20th - March 20th


You want to please your friends and satisfy your boss that you are capable of new responsibilities (yeah right! Surely they know that now don't they, mind you some work would help with the proposed demonstration!) .

This doesn't mean you should allow others to rule your life (not sure that I ever had... oh wait a minute... yep I did!). Someone is taking advantage of your good nature by demanding too much of you (Who? And why haven't I noticed? Let me at 'em, let me at 'em!).

The going will be busy but this should not stop you from thinking about your own needs (now my own needs that's more like it... I reckon some sweets and nuturing will gone down a storm!) and demanding (shhsh... don't say this word it's not very appealing!) others do their fair share (yeah give me more time to rest & play!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home