01 June 2006

As I'm never one to accept blame for myself, I've decieded this time it's all Jess's thought that I ended up at Blogthings doing the inane tests so you can thank her for these! LOL.

You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


Do any of you remember when we ended up with silly muppet names in Gars? If so no doubt the following test will apply. Funny how I ended up with the name I chose myself! LOL.

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Jess said...

LMAO yall always blame me!!! Why must I always be that bad one of our group? lol. I took the muppet test also and ended up as Miss Piggy. I didn't put that on my blog because I was afraid of getting too many "fat" comments or pig calls lol.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

I was Animal too! Which impressed me no end as Animal was always my favourite Muppet!

I mean how bad can it be, to be compared to someone with hair like that screaming "WOMAN, WOMAN"

PMSL

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Moley123 said...

Jess, I would never ever associate the term 'fat' with you, 'peachy' but never fat!

Von, so glad I have a kindred spirit in the 'animal'. And I think screaming 'woman woman' is fine and dandy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home