03 March 2008

It's March! And it's 2008! Oh my where oh where does time go these days?

My Masters course is in full swing, one semester down, one to go and about 4 essays and 1 huge dissertation to do... Being a bit of a girlie swot I've started my dissertation, ok, I've only done 1000 words, which means 15000 to go, but it's a start.... The topic is Anti-Social Behaviour and Decision Making Practices.. haven't yet thought of a true title, I'll probably decide on that after I've written most of it.. nonetheless if you want to suggest a title feel free!

In all honesty I can't wait to finish this year of study, I'm just hoping with my fingers tightly crossed that it will be a success. So far I've only had 1 of my 3 assignments back, it was a pass but not a high one... ho hum... though it has been intimated my next one has been viewed as a pass and at a higher standard. Thank goodness.

I've got a wonderful thing to look forward to, check out www.anfi.com I'm staying there in October! Yeah! I can't wait... only around 8 months to wait.... It is lovely... And for me there is nothing like a bit of sunshine around that time of the year... just peps you up in time for the festive season!

Well I really should be doing some reading on the old death penalty subject as that our topic this week in our module, violence, culture and society and being a good student I better get on and read.

Though if I get near to scramble game via www.facebook.com I'll get way too easily distracted... so better sign off the web soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home