12 June 2006

The sun is shining which means I haven't had much time to blog cause I've been enjoying the moment as it were! The garden is wilting, not through neglect but due to the fact that we have a water shortage and I'm having to be good with the amount I splurge upon it. Nonetheless it is still glorious to lounge in, soaking up the rays.

I love the sun it always brings an air of happiness with it, I will admit I'm not a sun goddess though, I can't just sit in it and would rather being 'doing', hence why when out in the garden I'm playing Swingball {solo! :-( } or reading even cleaning the barbeque which I'm feeling quite pious about having done it to a gleaming standard.

Today however I'm not so happy with the sun, as it's blazing away and I'm stuck in a sticky office, {no air conditioning here!} ewww.... Surely the sun knows to go in when I'm working?

Fortunately for me I'm not due back into this sweatbox until Friday after today, so I've got 3 whole days away. Mind you there is a hint of there being thunderstorms etc on way to us ... sigh..

As you can imagine the gorgeous weather has meant I've been lapse once again on here, and now that the world cup has started my visits are bound to be less frequent. Oh well.. I'm sure it wont go away.

Talking of the world cup (well I was) England seem to be the only team to win without scoring themselves! Fingers crossed this doesn't direct their future games will be so lack lustre and relient on others mistakes!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home