01 June 2006

I'm so excited!

I'm sitting at home killing time as I'm waiting for a delivery. Die time die... and when my item gets here, thrive time thrive.

Last week I ordered an HD ready TV, a whole 40" along with a surround sound system. I so can't wait. If I turn my head and look out the window again, I'm sure my necks going to creak, and yet.... I can't stop myself. Ooooohhhhh heard a car.... Nope not for me... Sigh...

Oh hurry up! This is worse than crimbo time, which is only 6 months away, yippee... Ooooohh another car... Rats it's not the installation people.

Sigh... I'm going to have to do something else while I wait. I know I'll got and have lunch.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Oh that is so cool. You're gonna love it!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

PMSL there's nothing worse than waiting for new toys to be delivered. Hope it got there soon before you damaged your neck permanently :)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Moley123 said...

It's here, and its wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home