03 June 2006

It's here and it's wonderful!

OMG, the TV is superduper! How childish does it sound for a 35 year old woman to be saying superduper? Major, I do believe, but I just don't care so again I say super duper! Nah!

Okay I will admit it took a bit of a time for my eyes to adjust to the huge screen, about half and hour and now, the screen looks right at home, which is just as well cause it's not going anywhere!

Surround sound has all been hooked up, I've got to scrub up on my DIY skills and tack the wires to the speakers down, right now they all look higgledy piggledy so they've got to be sorted. Maybe I'll pass that job over to Carole... hmmm... I reckon I'll get away with it. I so love delegating! Rather like I love passing the blame (Jess take note LOL).

We all sat and watched the DVD of Pirates of the Caribbean, so love that film and with surround sound it was fanbloodytastic! I feel a Star Wars evening will be required soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home